"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"

Friday, May 21, 2010

A Short Entry

This will be a short update since I have yet to write any during the weekend !

In a wink of an eye, we're reaching the mid year already.
Hows everyone doing?

I had been settling my school registeration & biggest accomplishment, leaving my workplace !
If you're wondering why ; it s a long story. -Shall elaborate more soon *
Understudying a new staff who happens to give me much trouble as Im left with a week or so
to teach her almost everything but she doesnt seems to be keen to learn ! #$#@$%#


Lets cast that aside.
Speaking about school, School commence on Mid June !
-( Better be excited right now and rant later on )
Planning on a getaway with some of my girlfriend during my School term break this July.
BKK was my first choice but RIOTS has taken over, tell me how to get there?
):


PS There's always a Plan B. heh heh
Alright have a great weekend ! "Parrttyy .
xoxo



* 10 Days till we meet again, IMU ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment